Sales Representative (m/f)
About the job
- Contact prospects to sell the organic fertilizers of the brand ROYAL BIO DÜNGER
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business.
- Confer with customer regarding installation, set-up, or layout of agricultural equipment and machines
- Recommend a different and more efficient product, machine, or service
- Conduct business transactions
- Tell customer of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts including sales orders, account credits, past dues, and collections.
- Perform extensive research
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in Sales required
- Must be able to write and speak perfectly at least one of the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Arabic or any local language
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all policies, procedures, safety protocols, and consistent with the objectives and principles of ROYAL BIO DÜNGER.