Regional Sales Manager (m/f)
About the job
- Establish sales objectives for the team to ensure revenue and gross profit align with the goals of the company ROYAL BIO DÜNGER
- Supervise a team of Sales Representatives to promote the sale of products and services by establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Sell the organic fertilizers of the brand ROYAL BIO DÜNGER
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business.
- Check to see if orders are in stock
- Confer with customer regarding installation, set-up, or layout of agricultural equipment and machines
- Negotiate prices
- Demonstrate how to use equipment and why the company needs the equipment or service.
- Recommend a different and more efficient product, machine, or service
- Oversee the reports of the team
- Conduct business transactions
- Tell customer of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts including sales orders, account credits, past dues, and collections.
- Attend conferences
- Perform extensive research
- Create a list of sales leads
- Prepare contracts and ensure they are legally binding
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Have knowledge in areas such as fertilizers and their positive effects on crops.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience required
- A valid Driver’s License is a plus
- Must be able to drive for the company according to the Company’s Vehicle Safety and Driver Qualification Policy.