About the job
- Establish sales objectives for the team to ensure revenue and gross profit align with the goals of the company ROYAL BIO DÜNGER
- Supervise a team of Sales Managers to promote the sale of products and services by establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Sell the organic fertilizers of the brand ROYAL BIO DÜNGER
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business.
- Check to see if orders are in stock
- Confer with customer regarding installation, set-up, or layout of agricultural equipment and machines
- Negotiate prices
- Demonstrate how to use equipment and why the company needs the equipment or service.
- Recommend a different and more efficient product, machine, or service
- Oversee the reports of the team
- Conduct business transactions
- Tell customer of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts including sales orders, account credits, past dues, and collections.
- Attend conferences
- Perform extensive research
- Create a list of sales leads
- Prepare contracts and ensure they are legally binding
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Have knowledge in areas such as fertilizers and their positive effects on crops.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience required
- A valid Driver’s License is a plus
- Must be able to drive for the company according to the Company’s Vehicle Safety and Driver Qualification Policy.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all policies, procedures, safety protocols, and consistent with the objectives and principles of ROYAL BIO DÜNGER.