- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- The intern will be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts, developing content to inform, educate and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness and achieve marketing goals.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement
- Support marketing team at live and online events
Skills and Qualifications
An exceptional candidate will have a working knowledge of the major content management systems and social media analytics, and be experienced in running targeted ads on social media sites. He/she should have diverse educational qualifications and technical skills to deliver on the job. These include:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising or Journalism
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing/social media marketing
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Mastery of the major social media platforms
- Knowledge of social media analytics softwares Analytics and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
Physical Requirements and Working Environment
Candidates from ALL countries can apply and can be hired.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all policies, procedures, safety protocols, and consistent with the objectives and principles of ROYAL BIO DÜNGER.